Our Response to Covid-19
We believe we can continue our work safely and effectively. We have taken all the recommended precautions to minimize risk to all who are in our space. Many of our clients have resumed receiving bodywork, and we hope more will follow suit.
Sanitation practices, in accordance with our state licenses, has always been a foremost concern for our industry, but in this time of Covid-19, it is of the utmost concern. New systems will be in place to protect both our clients and ourselves, in accordance with WEDC guidelines and Dane County Public Health guidelines.
Until further notice, our services are limited to massage and cupping appointments. 30 minute appointments are available by phone, and some therapists may limit session times to 60 minutes max – please see the availability in our scheduling system. No singles or couples packages are currently available.
WHAT WE WILL DO TO PROTECT CLIENTS:
- We will be wearing a mask at all times, and a face shield when interacting with clients.
- We will be washing hands before & after each client, which was already a standard practice.
- We will never have more than 2 appointments going on at the same time, and we will change rooms so no client will be in a room that was not empty for at least an hour.
- We have hepa air filters running in each room.
- We will take clients’ temperatures upon arrival with a no-touch thermometer.
- We will be disinfecting the following between each client:
Credit card machines (clients may also pay through our scheduling software for a no contact check out)
WHAT WE ASK OF OUR CLIENTS:
- Please wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and departure.
- In order to limit the number of people inside our space, we will ask that you wait in your car before your appointment. After the previous client has left and we have properly disinfected, we will text you to let you know that you can safely come in. When booking, please make sure that we have your most recent cell phone number.
- Please wear a face mask during your service to the extent possible. The face cradles are open enough to allow breathing while face down during massage. Face masks will be available if you do not have your own for a small fee.
- Limit the items you touch to items you select to purchase.
- As much as possible, maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other clients when walking through Renu.
- If you get the urge to sneeze or cough, cover your mouth with a kleenex and go wash your hands (we will be doing the same.)
- If you are sick, if you have a temperature, if someone in your house is sick, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have allergies and can’t control sneezing, please stay home and reschedule your appointment.
Please reschedule if you have had any of the following symptoms in the past 14 days:
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
New loss of taste or smell
Less common: gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following our guidelines.
Many thanks to our valued supporters; we know this is a lot. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our protocols. If something here is keeping you away, let’s talk about it.
Your Renu Massage, Energy & Bodywork team